Sunday, September 21, 2008

Melty Kiss


Has anyone ever wondered why these Japanese chocolates are even more popular than, let's say, Purdy's or Godiva? Up until I gave this box of Melty Kiss a try a few years ago, did I realize that they are popular for a good reason. There are a few flavours available with dark chocolate powder sprinkled on top. With the strawberry flavored Meltykiss, you can actually taste the strawberry seeds. The Green tea flavored is rich in matcha. The dark chocolate is my favorite. It's rich in chocolate and i love how it's just CHOCOLATE.

Melty kiss is ONLY sold in the winter, even in Japan. Reason being, they are so light that they melt in anything but cold climates. Can you imagine how fast they melt in your mouth? yummyyy

1 comment:

Oliver said...

I like to stop by Fujiya on my way home from work and pick up a box of these from time to time... a wonderful treat after a long stressful day.

I'm linking your blog from mine, I've really enjoyed what I've read so far.