Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2010!!

It's been A DECADE since the Milennium!! Can you believe it? Sure makes me feel old. The last time I remembered, I was getting ready to the *party of the century* or at least I thought it was....!

I've come up with a few New Years Resolution for Diners Play Pen and here they are:
- Write regular updates 1-2 a week (well I guess even when I'm on vacation, I'm still working on this blog as I WOULD BE DINING)
- Get 100,000 hits by October 31 (I only have 8000 now, but I know if I keep this updated regularly, that will change right?)
- Write regular restaurant reviews on at least 5 foodie websites (I am on 3 now but not as consistent as I wish) by June
- Take a photography course (and get those sexy macro lens) by November
- Do more exercise (the amount I eat, I have no choice but to maintain my smokin' hot -round shape by working out)
- Travel, travel, travel... how else will I bring the world cuisines to you otherwise? 

What are some of your resolutions? Do share!


No comments: