Friday, November 21, 2008

Flipping you out this Christmas with Angela Schwab Plates

Something I've always hated was to stand around at a cocktail party, trying to juggle my paper napkin/paper plate while worried it's gonna rip on me, dropping all my canapes, creating a huge mess, not to mention embarrass myself in front of everyone. This plate by Umbra designed by Angela Schwab would be a gigantic help. I would be able to hold on to my plates tightly, guarding my food from falling and having Fido munch up all my goodies and be fashionable all at the same time. Brilliant design just in time for all those Christmas Cocktail parties. Hey, even better, it's now SOCIALLY correct to have your thumb on your plate!

I find that most plate design these days are too two dimensional, all on a flat surfaces with various designs on top. We are in desperate need of three-dimensional designs people. This simple yet highly functional plate is a cocktail party diva's dream come true. Now, Schwab has created one for us. Thank you!!

No comments: